Re: Re: KILLERDAK goes Rockcrawling to TELLICO! report....

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 22:40:15 EST

you know, funny you should ask...I COMPLETELY expected it to be torn to metal
shreds as it really hangs much lower than it should for a trail machine, and
I secretly hoped it would be to give me an excuse to weld up a replacement
sooner...!

...in reality the hitch took alot of the main abuse from the rocks and the
hitch is pretty stout....although it did take some good blows, the bumper
acted like a big plow and relocated a bunch of dirt from the burms on the
trail!
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...