interesting info

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 23:08:20 EST

Welllllll i managed to finagle myself a copy of the software the dyno uses,
not that I have a dyno or anything, but this'll allow me to dissect dyno
runs, add runs together on 1 sheet, etc, etc, etc.. tons of fun stuff.

I've got all this data from so many runs, so I'll be putting these up as I
get time... things like different intake systems, JET chips, MSD, etc, etc..
as well as my 244.8 HP pull WOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did I mention the lt1 camaro AND the Cobra that I put to shame on the
dyno??? heehheheheeeeeeee
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net