Re: CRITICAL ISSUE!!!!- VOTE!

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:31:28 EST

That is the Clinton Justice Dept. - Hoping today will
change things -
--- Steve Preston <steve318@webtv.net> wrote:
> The justice department has determined that "the
> second amendment does
> not extend an individual right to bear arms."
> hehehe. GO AT IT
> BOYEEZ!!! Who was it that said "whoever is willing
> to trade essential
> liberty for safety deserves neither liberty nor
> safety"? OOOWWWW,those
> flames are licking at my heels! Steve P.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia