RE: Re: 900 pound Gorilla

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:29:48 EST

Mark,
No, that Gorilla's name is "Bob". He has been employed by Dodge for the
last ten years installing plugs. They keep him on this assembly line
because ever since his first day, they have never had a spark plug fall out
and get lost. Good man there; "Bob", yep, yep! Don't think they'll ever
replace him.
Rich - Ashburn, VA