Re: Re: fixed check engine light today......

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 10:40:51 EST

Intense Blue! Thats an idea,;) or make some adhesive panels to block off the
grill. I put the cardboard between the AC condensor, and radiator, so you
can't see it in there.

Matt

In a message dated Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:33:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Steven
T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net> writes:

<< |In the summer I think
| it'll be ok, if its still too hot I'll just keep trimming back on the
| cardboard until I fine tune it.

In racin' we call this "Qualifying trim"!

What color is your truck Matt? You can get color matched Duct tape and
cover over the grill openings!

-STE