RE: Re: fixed check engine light today......

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 11:13:04 EST

Yep, Ron you are so right. Folks that have been following this thread, please
be very cautious about blocking anything that depends on air for cooling. My
truck is a Manual trans, and has no PS cooler. I am also very aware of what
temp the engine is operating at. I would not recommend this type of "fix" for
everyone. If something were to happen, and it overheated bad,(warped head,
cracked head ect..) your warranty may not apply, probably won't. Just be
cautious when fooling around with your cooling system.

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:56:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Ronald