Re: dodge 440

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 12:35:52 EST

I'm with Jason on this one. I wouldn't swap the 440 into a brand new
durango (don't want to mess up a good thing). Don't get me wrong, it would
be pretty awesome, but it still is a new durango. I think I would find
something else. I'm assuming you want the 440 in a 4x4. If this is the
case, why not try to find an older, 87 - 91 or so, dakota 4x4 and stuff it
in there. Like someone else mentioned, you could always find another Ram
Charger....there's the whole solid axle advantage there and all the parts
should be strong enough to handle the power. Sounds like the 440 would be
the good start of a "project truck".
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/