Re: Finally got my Dak

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 16:09:38 EST

Tell me about it! I've been waiting for what seems like forever for this
truck. I'm so glad to not be driving my brothers POS accord anymore. I dont
know about driving down to Texas to break it in, thats a long way from New
York and I've gotta work tomorrow. I'm already wanting to mod it and I've
only got 46 miles on it, damm DML. I'm thinking quick D and catback first
off along with a spray in liner. I figured I had to get it loaded since I
was ordering it and I dont like regretting not getting somthing down the
road. They couldnt find a 5 speed 4.7 even close to my options anywhere in
the northeast so I had to order. Hmmm Texas isnt that far and it would be a
fun ride in the new truck, you never know....

Chris