Re: Any good Mopar shows???

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 17:38:06 EST

>>I am looking for good mopar shows in the area of Ohio, Indiana,
Pennsylvania
and Michigan. This show needs to allow late model vehicles. I am already
planning Carlisle and would rather not go to Mopar Nats. Possibly even
shows that include other makes<<

Hey Tim,
I'm feelin' your pain man... Carlisle is good one, but be prepared to get
picked apart by the judges. If you go with a fun-feild entry, then you are
judged by other fun-feild participants (who's taste in trucks is absolutely
NOTHING like mine). Another good one is Carlisle All-Truck. Lots of really
tight rides there!

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"