98 5.2 valve cover question

From: tonyc (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 18:09:35 EST

I kept the stock valve covers for clearance with the supercharger. This
meant cutting out the baffles. I noticed oil on the inner fender from the
bypass valve. Thought I blew out a belly pan gasket again!! A closer
inpection shows that I'm now sucking oil up the breather hoses.

Anyone else perform this surgery to their stock covers? And how did you
handle keeping the oil where it belongs? Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Tony
98 Black Std Cab Short Bed Sport, 5.2, 5spd, 3.92 LSD, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch, Hooker Headers, Calvert Trac Bars, Jet Chip(temporarily
removed), stiffened rear springs, M/T 28x8.5 slicks
9.245 @ 72.78 1/8.
Just completed install of a Vortech S/C, Hughes cam, roller rockers