Re: Re: New Shock Advice? Thinking ES9000

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 18:18:18 EST

One more thing about the ES9000's.

I thought they would have a really firm ride. When I first drove out of
the lot I was almost disappointed.

Then I hit my first speed bump. I am suffering from squeaky leaf spring
syndrome. After a speedbump I used to sound like grandma's rocking chair.
Squeak squeak squeak squeak..... As the truck bounced following the bump.
This time the bump was softer than before but NO bounces following the
first hit. Wait a minute! How do you soften the bump, but control the
bounce??? Its a miracle!!!

A went around the block and hit the bump at about 20....Air.....no
bounce...

I'm now a one squeak truck...

Amazing... Now, I'm in line at the light... And I look like a totally
dork, cause I'm checking brake dive. I think the guy in front of me is
pretty sure I'm going to hit him. Cool, less brake dive.

I like'em. And the dark purple boots I selected clash nicely with the Dark
Garnet Red.... :-)

-STE