Felpro Belly pan Gaskets update

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 02:09:02 EST

Okay guys, here's what I came up with...

I was flippin' through an old FelPro catalog (march 97) and since I was
limited by time I could only find info for Magnum V8's (DAMN!). The othe
rbad news is that *it appears* you can't get the bellypan gasket by itself,
you have to get the whole Intake Manifold Gasket Kit.

The FelPro part number for the intake manifold gasket kit is: MS95392
bear in mind that FelPro was bought out by Federal Mogul late last year, so
this stuff may not apply at all... I've got a phone #.. gimme a couple more
days...

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"