Re: Re: Felpro Belly pan Gaskets update

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 02:22:15 EST

Mike, you may want to give Kenne Bell a call. Apparently they have a plenum
gasket kit that is much stronger than even the fel-pro. Just some food for
thought before you get the fel-pro's. from what I remember, my buddy paid
right about $48 bucks for the kit right from kenne bell for his 98 CC.
According to Kenne Bell, it is the next best thing to a M1 as far as
durability.
hth

Jimmy L
'99 5.2 5spd