Re: Re: Re: New President

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 03:21:52 EST

I haven't carried in a long time... I get stopped too often the way I
drive...

But I ALWAYS carried when I had my construction company and my race shop.
I checked on sites at all hours and on weekends. I was alone in
questionable areas with a truck full of tools. I had to enter my shop off
an alley in Burbank at all hours of the night/morning. I went into
cop/security mode when strangers approached. Holster clipped to my belt, 5
cell maglite in the left hand. A lot of people turned around in those
days. Now they'd probably just open up with automatic fire from a passing
Impala...

565 vote margin in FL??? Rumor???