Re: New President

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:22:42 EST

Careful there, Bernd. Current count has Gore leading the popular vote by
201,000 votes. This could be one of those flukes where the person with
the majority of the popular vote actually loses the election.

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:36:32 -0600 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:
> This "Electoral College" crap needs to go. It's "By the people, for
> the
> people"...we voted, Bush won...DEAL WITH IT. ;)
>
> This has got to be the most interesting election i've ever
> seen....damn it's
> close.
>
> - Bernd

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!