Silver Eighty Nine

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:47:18 EST

Goodmorning fellow Dakota lovers! I have thought about joining the DML for a
little while. I didn't seriously consider it untill I emailed a Dak owner
who posted on the BBS at DodgeDakotas.com - who suggested I sign up! I'm
glad I did!

If anyone is interested - information and photos of my Silver 1989 Dak can be
found at: http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine

Its a new site and I don't have all the information yet uploaded. I'll be
adding more stuff in the upcoming weeks.

I have seen photos of trucks on the net with DML graphics in their windows...
is there a static sticker or other such graphics that I can get a hold of?

See you in future posts!

Tom