a/c update

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 10:23:48 EST

Well, As some of you may know i elected to have my a/c fixed @ the dealer.
After several days of trouble shooting i came to the conclusion it is the
evaporator. The dealer wants to replace everything other than the compresor
and hoses!!!! WTF!!! I sware if i wasn't an a/c tech. in a past life the
would have stuck me for $1,800 instead of the original $800 they quoted for
just the eveporator and drier. Oh and while it's in there i'm having them
do the two recalls i have. One on the brake line/vent tube reroute, and the
fuel line rubbing the frame.
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
ICQ : 96613124
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD 98,000
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs(Crap),
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...