Active Usspension Update (sorry for a long dialog)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 10:53:19 EST

Steven,

I stock all P/N's, however the factory has been unable to fill my order
(for several months) for the special kit you require for your 2 wheel
drive. It takes a special multi-piece hook at the eye of the spring.
The factory is telling me I will be getting them in December. I have
others that are waiting for that kit also. The cost of that kit is
$208.00. I am offering free shipping right now, which I will honor when
the Dakota kits arrive. You will like what this product will do for
your truck.

Bob---Mr. Bob's Distributing