RE: New President/Hilary-Lesbian-nothin wrong with that

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:06:02 EST

I saw Primary Colors and one of their closest friends
from college days was a lesbian - not that there is
anything wrong with that.

If I was a woman I would be a lesbian!

If my DAK coverted to a woman when I wanted; life
would be perfect.

  I'm thinking my DAK would look like Rachael Welch or
Sofia Loren - built for comfort, not speed

--- bernd@texas.net wrote:

> Maybe they felt sorry for her.
>
> Ya know...the last time I read one of those
> "Prominent Sources of reliable
> information" (Enquirer, Star) they claimed that
> Hilary was having a lesbian
> love affair...hehehe...just think if she gets
> elected for President in the
> future...the scandals would be much more
> interesting. (Hilary and Monica)
> Bahahahaha....
>
> - Bernd
>
> You're right about the CA comment...
>
> > Can anyone explain to me how Hilary Clinton got
> > elected in New York?
> >
> > What were those Noow Yaker thinking?
> >
> > I don't get it.
> >
> > Never elected to any office, never headed a large
> > organization, what has she ever accomplished?
> >
> > I thought California was the land of fruits and
> nuts.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia