RE: New President/Hilary???

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 13:21:41 EST

Sorry Tom. It does happen from time to time. Good thing presidential
elections only happen once every four years.

The list does stray from time to time and other times it's on fire from
flames but I think you'll find that overall it will serve you with some very
useful information.

My apologies. I believe I started this late last night when the networks
tried to outscoop each other and came up with Bush as the winner when it was
not the case.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile