Re: If I see AUTOLITE 3923 in the subject one more time....

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 14:30:19 EST

There are many different issues when talking about plugs in the 4.7L.

Not all Mopar engines are the same. Many us have just started
experimenting with this motor. The results, the concerns, the choices are
all new current stuff. It may be old hate for 3.9 or 5.9 people, but it's
not old hat and all over the archives for 4.7 people.

And to top it off the dealers and ma mopar herself are giving out
conflicting advice. Nothing new there I guess.

The point. If you see 3923 in the subject line....USE THE DELETE KEY!!!