Blower and MAP Valve - UPDATE

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 15:55:11 EST

Status update:

We found a small problem with the one-way valve theory. It works...from the 1-2
shift...but pressure gets held up in the tube between the MAP and the
check-valve. We're now looking into installing one more check-valve in between
the MAP and the primary valve to release pressure.

More testing after I finish my lunch...

- Bernd