MPG and loss of power

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 16:51:46 EST

Once in awhile my Dak feels like it is bog down and has no power and get
shitty gas mileage.

Then once in awhile I get on her and then a rotten egg smell comes out and
truck is rock in and roll in.

Great power and MPG.

I still have the stock exhaust manifold and the original cat have 40k on
truck it had a cat back setup.

Do you think by getting the JBA headers and high CAT converter will do the
trick or is it something else.

What brand CAT converter would be good and also a new cat back setup that
will easily install?

Let me know guys!!

And thanks again.

Stew

1996 Dak sport SB
3.9 liter
Hughes intake ported
Hughes ported tb
Msd 6al
Magencore wires
Accel cap and rotor and coil
3923 plugs gapped @ .50
FSM 19 lbs injectors
K & N 14" air cleaner with 2 5/8 ' filter and filter top hat.
Royal Purple everywhere
Black Magic 150 electric fan
Bilstein shocks all around
Sport tech front and rear sway bar kit.