Re: New President/Hilary-Internet made for this

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:02:13 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 4:42:14 PM, cybermail1@yahoo.com writes:

<< This is an unusual circumstance. The people on the
DML have come togehter to talk about our trucks. >>
I am willing to wade through the e-mails this week to
hear others from around the country voice their opions
about this historic time.>>

I know - and I feel the same way auctually - I'm just over saturated with
election stuff... I auctualy wasnt expecting the large amounts of email ...
I think I'll change over to the digest version... I'm not going to be able to
monitor my email box all day in the future - like I am now! - I'm still glad
I joined though.

Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer