Re: Let's play Stump Bernd

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:17:42 EST

Wait a minute. How come I was put in there? I haven't asked you any
questions, other than "how much does the billet TB cost?" How come I was
drawn into here? MAYBE it was another chuong, but I I don't believe we have
another Chuong on the list.
-Dester

<<
Now why are you two doing this to me? ;)

I'm sitting here trying to finalize the MAP/Blower Boost Bypass valve system
and
here you are asking me these questions.

Chuong: Off the top of my head...I don't know. (If you've got a FSM, i'm
sure
you can figure it out.)

David: My Dinner....I don't know?!?