RE: RE: GIBSON GROUP BUY IN EFFECT ! ! !

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:28:44 EST

OK here is the catch... the lifetime warranty on the exhaust ignores rust
though, aluminized will definitely rot through, the stainless will not. As
far as sound I like the sound of the Gibson on my 4.7... a few others have
heard it so they may also have comments on how it sounds...

Chris

>3.) What is the advantage of stainless over aluminum? The website says that
>they both carry a lifetime warrantee. Are they banking on the aluminum
>lasting long enough that not many people are gonna come back for their
>money, or will it actually last?
>
>4.) Truth be told, I really like the Borla setup better, but might jump on
>this for the pricing. Who has experience with the Borla and/or Gibson
>behind a 4.7? Y'all let me know how they sound if you have any idea.
>Christmas is so close, yet so far...

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm