carsdirect.com ---------------- again

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 08:32:47 EST

ok, hate to keep asking about this, but this is something I want to know as
much as possible about before doing

I plan on putting my truck for sale in Jan. Blue book is 15, I will ask
14k.. and I know alot of you will say you can buy a new one that price, but
I will find someone here who will pay it =]

now, I have been looking really hard into this carsdirect.com and built my
PERFECT truck for me. and it gave me this:

MSRP 24,385
Invoice 21,891
Carsdirect price 21,746

this is for a 01 QC 4x2 5spd 4.7 with some goodies. My question is, how do
you get your truck? Do you get it thru a dealer? Do you get it local or
deliver? etc...

I know one or two of you have used it and are happy.. but this is a big
ONLINE purchase.. I want to make it right the first time.

please, PLEASE reply to gaskingw@hotmail.com so I won't have to dredge my
way thru the dml to find the answers to my post

TIA, as always!

         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?