Re: Scan tool on order

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 09:46:51 EST

So you're saying it connects to the serial port of your computer, and it has
special adaptors for all the OBD-2 links on the vehicle. You can then go in
with your laptop and monitor changes? how about going in and making some
changes? hehe Tell me how it works out. I have a laptop I could probably
use to diagnose problems on my vehicle. Also.... When you get it, would
you mind telling us what it has available?

like:
-set distributor sync
-all the engine specs.. map sensors, o2, fuel,
etc.....
Thanks
-Dester