RE: If I see AUTOLITE 3923 in the subject one more time....

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 08:49:03 EST

Well lets see, we can put the 3923, MSD, Accel, Exhaust, Gapping, T-Stat,
Computer, Super Charger and (did I forget any thing?) info into a FAQ and
then there is no reason for us to send any more emails. :)

Sure there's the archive and I've used it. But you end up missing a post
here or there and that's what I think has always been the great thing about
this group. MOST people on here don't seem to mind answering the same
questions over and over. Hey I like the idea of the FAQ it would give us a
centralized location to go look stuff up, but lets not discourage people
from asking questions. Remember what they told you in school? The only
stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

And there is a reason emails have a subject line. Its so you can decide
wheather or not you want to read it.