Re: 2001 Eastcoast Dodge Nationals

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:37:53 EST

Chris,

IMHO I think this is a great idea if someone or some group of people are
willing to put it all together. Something like this can be a lot of fun, but
it also involves a lot of work. I suggest if it is going to be at a track,
you try to rent the whole place for the day. I was hoping to racing against
other Dakotas at Cecil on Sunday, but that only happened once, every other
run was against something else. A Dodge vs Lighting or all truck meet could
be equally cool.

Wayne

<< Who is up for a 2001 Eastcoast National Dakota Meet I mean a big show with
 racing and a truck show. A meet that everyone on the east cost could come to
 like the one in Houston we could have it somewhere in the middle so people
 from up north and from down south could come. there are a lot of Dakotas on
 the east coast so I think we could have a great show. We could contact
 venders and have them sponsor it. Contact other Dodge owners groups and let
 them in on the fun R/T club, Durango Club, DTOA, Dakota USA, Neon America.
 This could be a big thing. Let me know what you all think and we could start
 working on it.

 Chris Lambert
 </XMP>>>