Re: 2001 Eastcoast Dodge Nationals

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 18:27:01 EST

I dunno, I think it would be cool to have multiple
meets around the country on the same day...
"satellite locations"... that way everyone can go to
the one nearest them. Say, one in CA, one in TX, one
in Chicago, one in VA, one in NY and one in FL?
People in those areas can get one going and see who
else jumps on the band wagon. That way no one gets
left out and we can all participate.

Just a thought, no flames please.