RE: "One Stupid Dak Owner"

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 21:54:59 EST

Stopped by to chat with my Service Manager friend today at my Dodge
Dealer.Said an old guy(70+)brought his 1997 Dakota in to the
dealer,screaming that he "better get a free motor" under warranty.

Seemed the "old man" drained his engine oil out,and ran a can of engine
flush thru the crankcase.Then he drained it out,and poured in 4 quarts of
every oil additive he knew of..

PROLONG..MOTOR UP..SLICK 50...Z-MAX...GRAPHITE LUBE..STP..CRISCO

no regular motor oil...and has run it this way for the last 8,000 miles..

Now he's bitchin cause the engine dont run right..
says he knows his rights as a consumer..

The dealer told him,"u blew your warranty"...
The old man storms out of the dealer,"i'm coming back with my lawyer"
and we'll see who pays for my repairs...

And just when i saw it all last week..a guy pouring gasoline down trhe
intake.....ROTFLMFAO