Re: Redline Synthetics

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 22:38:45 EST

There is a gas station near me that sells Redline Oil. They also sell 108
Octane gas for $5.00 a gallon :). I have used Redline in my motorcycle with
good results. It is rather hard to find. If you are looking for a good
synthetic motor oil I would stick with Mobil 1 or Amsoil. Like Scott said
you can order everything direct form their web site or find a local dealer
who can get it for you right away. I am using Amsoil right now in my Dak.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422