00' Dakota lifts

From: Dj Kosa (rocktoy8@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 23:42:21 EST

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the
tuff country lift for the 2000 and up dakota's. Last i heard they don't know
for sure if they are going to release it because of a porportioning valve
problem...and if they do release it the salesperson said that the largest
tire they would warranty the lift for is a 33. I am planning on putting 35's
on my dakota and this puts a huge dent in my plan. Thanks for any info. DJ