RE: Having DAK withdrawls!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 00:44:30 EST

Chrome is good!

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Thumper
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 9:24 PM
To: DML
Subject: DML: Having DAK withdrawls!

Well as I have told you guys my truck was in a wreck & is in the body shop.
I was supposed to have it on the 3rd. Turns out DC sent a RAM bumper by
mistake. OK, no problem....I figured I would pick it up sometime this week.
I went in today to check the status thinking it surely must be done and what
do I find out? They sent another wrong bumper...it was for a dak but was
chrome. So here i sit, trembling ,cold sweats, basically having a DAK
withdrawl. If I dont get it back soon i will be checking myself into
Charter Hospital!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html