RE: Crazy Dodge Incentives

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 12:05:01 EST

Hey Sean!

I just tried the same thing (searching for a 2000 5spd 4X2) and there was no
such animal around in all of the states that touch Ohio. I had to order one,
but I got exactly what I wanted. It was a good trade-off. Good Luck!!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 4X2 5spd - 250,000miles
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 4X2 5spd LSD!