Black Box????

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 15:22:03 EST

Alright,
 I have a 97 CC dak, And under the cab on the driver side frame rail there
is
a black box w/ 4-5 hoses connected to it. My question is what is it for and
if anyone has had problems w/ the hoses falling off?
I had the recall fixed for the fuel line, And they put a rubber bumper in
where the fuel line was rubbing the cab. They must have tweaked a line too
hard and the hose does not have enough slack in it. I will have to get a new
piece of hose to replace the old one.I think it has something to do w/ the
fuel system. But I dunno so that's why I'm asking.
Thanks,
HOP.
ICQ# 96613124
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs(suck),
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...