Re: Chrome wasRe: RE: Having DAK withdrawls!

From: Daniel Card (dccard1@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 18:37:44 EST

Wait, don't forget to count my absentee ballot....

I vote for chrome.
Now you can request the courts to decide what to do.

Starting out as an offroader, I prefered no chrome at all. But I like the
way Dodge did the chrome on the Dak's...not too much, just enough for nice
touch.

--
Dan Card
dccard1@pacbell.net