RE: Central NY DML meet (Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 21:41:28 EST

> The Man From Utopia wrote:
>

> > > Count Me In Too!
> > > Bob
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > Figures... ;-)
> >
> > Greg
> > 2K1 Neon ES
> > Rahway NJ
> > ICQ: 283886
> > http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dodge.htm
>
> Yo Greg,
> Whats with the Neon....did I miss something? You sell your truck? Your
> not going half ricer on us are you???
> Kevin....kick his a$$ your closer than I am

Boy where have you been Bob??? Asleep at the keyboard.. ;-) Me rice???
Pretty cold day in Hell if that were to happen... Almost had a Neon R/T,
just didn't have the downpayment they wanted. So I bought off the lot the
only loaded black Neon they had.. Since I have to "entertain..er...wine and
dine.." prospective clients it is kinda hard to stuff more than 2 folks in
the Dak.. Tell you this much Bob, the only thing you'll see now is my
non-clear taillights.. Stopped by my cousins today to borrow his GTech...
Pulled a 16.72@82mph not too shabby for a stock 4 banger... WOuld you
believe this car has a nylon TB!!! Couldn't believe it!! Also got 26mpg on
my first tank(and cost me $12 to fill).. I like the car, but I miss the
Dak.. Great fun too!! Taught a tailgater not to tailgate... Tossed a cig out
of the (open) moon roof, and hit dead center of his windshield! The guy
backed off several car lengths.. ;-) But yeah I sold out, bought a econobox
with a slushbox..