Re: Stuck Cab Driver

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 23:56:21 EST

http://www.isuzu-mods.com/payson.htm

I did a lot of pulling toyotas out of the mud last weekend in my durango - until
I got stuck _DOH! damn street tires! When will they have a lift for the 2000
durango!?!?! I want to mount my 33x12.50 -15 parnelli dirt grip tires!!

Anyway, 2 toyotas couldn't pull me out - a 3rd got stuck. What a mess!!!

-=Mike Kuriger