Re: What about washing?

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 14:11:48 EST

Good point Ed (brushes vs cloth)

Cloth carwashes are much better than brush carwashes. But just keep in mind
that if the management of the car wash does not have the photoeyes and
hydraulic sensors checked and adjusted on a regular basis the car wash could
start ripping off pieces of your truck (mirrors, trim pieces, etc). And
these sensors sometimes have problems sensing lowered or lifted vehicles.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"