Re: Intermittent loss of power

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 12:10:22 EST

Wes,my V6er also has a problem like that,and is now sitting at a Dodge
dealer 80 miles away (where I bought it) waiting to be fixed :>( They
are to look at severe power loss,which almost got me hit when I was
trying to pass a ford aspire.You`re right,not as powerful as a
2.5L.Also,it pings again,and there is a pop/clunk from the front
suspension when driving over bumpy pavement,esp. when going around a
curve.They can keep it as long as necessary,but I want it fixed.It has
11,700 or so miles on it. Steve P.