Re: 4.7l Jet Results

From: tonyc (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 13:29:48 EST

Listen close for Pinging!! Jet throws in a bunch of timing up front, and
they recommend premium when using their chip.

Tony
98 Black Std Cab Short Bed Sport, 5.2, 5spd, 3.92 LSD, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch, Hooker Headers, Calvert Trac Bars, Jet Chip(temporarily
removed), stiffened rear springs, M/T 28x8.5 slicks
9.245 @ 72.78 1/8 (before cam & S/C).
Just completed install of a Vortech S/C, Hughes cam, roller rockers