Re: oil level in 4.7

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 16:31:07 EST

I know i am like the third person to say this-but- i would NOT crank the
engine over either to get the last bit of old oil out! After wrecking the
truck in my nissan when i was a teenager i found this out the hard way! If
our trucks had a distrubor you could yank the main wire-then crank it over
for a minute or two-to prime the motor.
Good luck
Brent

http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>