Re: oil level in 4.7

From: jdurling@mindspring.com
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 19:10:45 EST

the '01's definatly have one, as well as the tranny and power steering. I wasn't
sure until this weekend cause I kept think the one in front of the tranny cooler
was for the power steering. I thought it was way big but who knows. Well I looked
a little more and found the appropriate size cooler right next to the power
steering pump. Being I was really curious now I followed the lines from the one
in front and they run right back to around the oil filter. Unless i'm wrong
(wouldn't be the first) then I think it is the oil cooler. The manual doesn't
really give much info except that some trucks may have the heavy duty service
group. I also have one question, The manual again just mentions the speed
variable wipers (on top of the intermittant) it doesn't say you have them it just
says that some do. How do I find out if I do? I'm just curious since I pretty
much got everything else.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT