RE: Dyno Run

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 19:20:00 EST

http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform/

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Mike and Erin
Johnson
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 2:38 PM
To: DML
Subject: DML: Dyno Run

I put my truck on the dyno Saturday, just to see where I was. My first pull
came out at 173 hp and 257 ft/lbs tq, the second pull was 167 and 243.
Wayne showed me the speed at the end of the 2nd run. 111 mph!! You should
have seen the sidewalls buckling....I never break 85 again...well maybe
sometimes;-) The truck definately likes the cooler temps, so I'll be
installing colder plugs and a 180 thermostat this week. I think I'll be
ordering a PCM tonite as well. Can somebody send me a link to krc? I can't
seem to find it tonite. Thanks! And thanks to the Carolina R/Ters for
letting me in on their shindig this weekend!

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Cobra 29 LTD Classic