RE: RE: RE: Re: 4.7 wheelies?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 23:33:47 EST

Remember way back to pre-SC when you were huntin' for room under your hood
and we mentioned moving your engine to the bed....it was one of the many
thoughts....liquid nitrogen cooling....etc etc. I'll bet you could do a
wheelie with the engine in your bed..with your SC nitrous etc.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile