More on my MSD Problem

From: Jayson Bentley (bentlejp@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 09:04:07 EST

--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Don't know a whole lot about your Accel Super Coil.
> The correct MSD coil
> would be the Blaster SS. If the Accel Super Coil is
> that equivalent then it
> should be okay. If not, you could have a problem.

For reference and analysis, here's the info on the
Accel Electronic Super Coil:

http://www.mrgasket.com/ftp/pdf/CoilsTuneup.pdf

It's on page 7 of their crazy PDF file at the bottom.

Does this look like it will work?

Bernd mentioned the MSD boxes wiring, and I'm fairly
certain that everything is OK there. I wouldn't have
even expected the truck to run at all if I did that
wrong.

I appreciate everyones feed back. I obviously haven't
done a lot of trouble shooting on this yet as I
finished up late last night in the cold and rain.

-Jayson