Re: Re: Battery terminal brain fart

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 10:13:50 EST

I thought so, thats the way I wired it, but I didn't mention that after
hooking up the battery and then turning the key to start the engine, I heard
a loud POP! and everything went dead...so naturally I second-guessed the way
I hooked up the cables. I don't know what fried, haven't been home all
weekend to tear it apart yet...
Dak content: I'm glad its the tractor and not my Dak!
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...