Jet chip install

From: Daniel Card (dccard1@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 10:30:36 EST

I installed the Jet chip and filled up an empty tank on 92 octane before
I took a 70 mile drive to the central valley to look at new homes....and
I just have to say Wow! Woo hoo! Butt dyno gives the chip 2 thumbs
up. I also removed the rubber flap from the passenger side of the
radiator to see if that would allow more cold air to the filter. I also
noticed the truck computer displayed 18-19 mpg at 80mph where it used to
be 15-16 mpg. I don't know if that's a direct result from the chip or
gas or both, but if it's correct...damn.

--
Dan Card
dccard1@pacbell.net